2. Amulets & hieroglyphics:

Nom:


Nom:

3. Touchedown! We will be having a grilled cheese sandwich bar for our Super Bowl shindig! Leigh, bless her, will be lugging over her panini press, which makes the sandwiches that much better. Too, I had to special order the bread. Because regular Kroger bread just won't do! I'm talkin' sourdough and French miche. Pinkies way out, guys! I already bought "average" cheeses like mozzarella, Colby jack, cheddar, Provolone & American, but aim to get some type of triple cream (St. Andre?) and harvarti and gruyere. UHN! I pretty much have to eat perfectly this week in order to not completely murder (just maim) my self-improvement plan. I pretty much undid all of my hard work over the winter wonderland extended weekend. You can't not! Anyway, in addition to high-brow grilled cheese sandwiches, I'm making a vegetable soup that will be real tomato-y for dipping afore mentioned sandwiches in, homemade hot wings, cupcakes, and...what else? I feel that I need one more vegetarian app to balance it out. Workin' on that.
4. LOST season finale starts this evening. I'm light-medium excited about it. I think I'm more excited about the Chinese take out we're getting to nosh on whilst watching it. Crispy bean curd! Heavenly.
3 comments:
Grilled cheese sandwich bar! YESSS! You must (also) include: Pimento cheese from Boulevard. It makes the yummiest grilled cheese sammie. Have fun! Go Saints!
Oh, and we are so pumped for the new (and final *sniffle*) season of LOST. Good to know we can talk about the island... xo.
Nicole, a brilliant idea! Thanks!
What if Kat subtly Photoshopped a small, embarrassing item in people's Habitat? I remember hiding tiny things in the yearbook in photos like a surgeon who tagged people's innards.
Trouble in paradise? Island love is boring. We were like MST 3000 last night. LOST used to render me speechless.
Post a Comment